I was nominated for the Liebster Award! Wow!!
A big Thank you to Lovingthejourney.net for the nomination! She has a wonderful blog that I enjoy reading, and viewing the photos. I highly suggest you check her blog out!
When writing a blog or anything for that matter we all want the same thing. To have our writing liked or loved if we are lucky enough to ever get that far, that’s why I was really surprised that I was picked! When one is reading this, they might be thinking, “What in the world is a Liebster Award?” This is an award for bloggers by bloggers. We nominate each other and ask questions to the nominee while answering our own.
The following instructions for accepting the award:
- Post the award on your blog.
- Thank the blogger that nominated you this award and link back to their blog.
- Write random facts about yourself that were provided by the presenter of the award.
- Create a new set of your own questions for other bloggers to answer.
- Nominate 5-11 bloggers who you feel deserve this award and who have less than 200 followers.
For this Award, I Nominate
Here are my questions
- Why did you start blogging? I’ve always enjoyed writing. I have been putting off for many years, doing a blog. After all, being a mom of five is not easy, and it makes for long and crazy days. They are good crazy days though, and I wouldn’t change anything for the world. I did it to show my kids that no matter how crazy your life gets, if it’s important to you, you will find away.
- What are your blog goals for 2018? To get more followers!
- What keeps you motivated? My husband & close friends. Even on the craziest days we have in our family my husband still believes in me.
- What is your passion outside of blogging? Painting
- Is your family supportive of your blog? YES!
- What is your favorite blog post of yours for 2017 and why? My potty training blog post, because it got the most likes and comments.
- How do you find balance in blogging and your personal life? Some days are difficult to find balance, but just like anything in life, you make it work. You make the time.
- What is your 5-year goal? To have a hobby farm!
- Who is your biggest inspiration for your blog? My chickens and kids.
- What is the biggest lesson you have learned about blogging since you first started? It is very difficult!
My questions for other bloggers:
Why did you start blogging?
Do you enjoy it as much as you thought you would?
If you could do one thing what would it be?
What’s your goal in life?
I can’t express enough, my thanks for this nomination! Mj